sábado, 19 de diciembre de 2015

What can we tell people who want to hurt peaceful people?

In my opinion, the vast majority of the people don’t want to live with war or terrorism. I don’t know why we kill each other, we are ALL HUMANS!!! In think that everybody should do whatever they like as long as they don't affect other people.

There aren’t many solutions to solve this problem, but one of the most important is education, because if they know what it is good and what it is bad, they would know what they should do.The problem is that their families may not teach them properly

I hope that this type of problem will disappear one day and no one kill each other for religion.  I would also like not be afraid if I had to go somewhere.

By: William: ))

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario