domingo, 13 de diciembre de 2015

Does meat produce cancer?


I didn’t believe that we could save 45,000 lives eating less meat. In my opinion this piece of information is shocking. From my point of view there are two great causes: cancer and cholesterol.

The cancer is a big problem, because we haven’t investigated enough and it can’t be stopped when it began. However, I think that the probability of taken a cancer by eating meat is very very low.

The cholesterol is the real big problem, because it affects our circulatory system and finally produces the death. This issue can be solved by doing more exercise and eating less unhealthy food. 

All in all, I think that there are many other things we should be aware of pollution, endangered animals… However, we should take care of ourselves.

By: WILLIAM : ))

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario