domingo, 27 de diciembre de 2015

An unsatisfied customer

One week ago, I bought a laptop AT Dynos. However, when I switched it on, it didn’t work. So I decided to go back to the shop and ask them for solutions.

When I went there, I told the shop assistant “Hello, Sir, two days ago I bought a laptop, here is the receipt, but when I tried to turn it on IT didn’t work so I want to have my money back”. He replied “I am sorry, Sir, but I cannot give your money back this laptop hasn’t got a guarantee”. I told him angrily “That is impossible, because you told me that it had it! I want to talk with the manager”.

The manager was listening to the conversation and decided to talk with me. He said that his shop couldn’t pay back the money. So I told him if he could repair the laptop. He finally agreed and told me to bring it the following day.


Anyway, next time I will always check that any item I want to purchase has a guarantee and that it is valid for at least two years. Bargains can cost you a fortune!!

By: William :)))

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario