domingo, 28 de junio de 2015

Smoking


In this comment I am going to write about if I remember what the situation used to be a few years ago with smokers and what happened when I went into a bar or a pub. The situation was unbearable.

This situation changed when a law didn't allow smoking in bars or pubs, near hospitals, near schools. They only allowed you to smoke in the terraces. There were a lot of people  who were against this law, but this was necessary.


When I got into a bar you couldn't breathe well and it was impossible to be sitting comfortably in a bar. Also the clothes smelled very very bad when you left the bar and it was awful. Passive smokers were harmed more than now.


All in all, I think this law was necessary, because the situation before was awful. Many people will agree with me that was insupportable.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario